Strategically enhancing organisational resilience
Organisational resilience represents a broad spectrum of components we need to have in place to ensure our sustainable future. Amongst these components exists a set of risks and strategies which provide an opportunity to survive and thrive. On the other hand they threaten our extinction if not managed effectively.
So was it strategy or risk that came first? Moreover what has proven more important to us in establishing ourselves as resilient organisations? Has it been an effective approach to managing risk? Or on the other hand does the answer rest in an unparalleled and precise execution of strategy?
This strategy masterclass will help unravel and solve this classic “chicken & egg” conundrum.
Furthermore we will explore whether our sustainable future hinges inherently on our ability to manage our risks? Or on the other hand whether the greatest of those who have prospered have set out to deliberately design and effectively execute their strategies standing above all others as the alpha models in their industries.
This masterclass will explore 5 focus areas
- Firstly an introduction into organisational resilience and how it relates to strategy
- Secondly how strategic alignment helps us enhance organisational resilience
- Thirdly how to bridge the gap between strategy design and implementation
- Next why an agile strategy is fundamental to sustained resilience
- Lastly how technology could be used for improved alignment & execution
What you get for participating
Firstly, access to a free “strategy discovery workshop” for your organisation
Secondly, a copy of the presentation and recording of the masterclass
Thirdly, a copy of the Resilience Practitioner Handbook
Finally, early release access to skefto’s “Strategy Maturity” benchmark survey
A risk and resilience specialist having worked in Government and consulting roles for more than 15 years. Pete is the Convenor of ISO’s Organisational Resilience Study Group.
Also an active member of the Standards Australian/ISO working group (MB025/TC292) on Security and Resilience. Pete:
- Has previously developed industry leading enterprise risk frameworks, together with developing organisational resilience frameworks for clients.
- Looks at innovative approaches to integrating resilience principles into organisations.
- Moreover Pete provides ongoing leadership in the development of resilience standards.
A software development and product specialist focussed on delivering innovative, scalable, and secure enterprise grade software products. Kosta’s career encompasses over 20 years’ experience across a diverse range of technical back-office and client facing roles. Kosta’s key focus has been across product strategy, project delivery and B2B marketing.