3.5 Scheduling a Review
Reviews can be scheduled for a Plan, Objective/Goal/Key Result, Action and a KPI by inserting the required details in the “Reviews” tab of the Plan, Objective/Goal/Key Result, Action and a KPI.
Step 1: Click on the schedule review icon.
Step 2: Complete the following information:
- Schedule repeating review. Use this if a recurring review is required. If not, do not activate the slide rule.
- For recurring reviews, insert the number of reviews, and the frequency. Monthly reviews will be “Repeat”- 1 and “Every” months. For quarterly reviews it will be 3. Etc.
- Use look up options for period end determination
- Insert the “start of reporting period”. The decision in Step 2 will automate the end of reporting period.
- Specify the reviewers from the look up options and then the completion dates of the reviews.
- Nominate the completion date of the completion dates of the reviews
- Click “schedule when completed.
Examples are given for the instructions for Creating, maintaining and updating Actions and KPIs.