3.3 KPIs overview
The KPI overview screen provides the following information on KPIs:
- Description of the KPI
- The status of the KPI
- The Plan the KPI is associated with
- The next review date of the KPI. Grey status-the KPI review is into the future, red-the review date is overdue, green- KPI review is completed.
- Result due date . The same traffic light system applies as for review dates.
- Displays the last result entered.
- Owner of the KPI
See below for an example of an KPI overview screen.
The action overview screen can be accessed by clicking the action icon on the left hand side menu.
There are 4 KPI views which can be accessed:
- All KPIs – shows all the KPIs for all the plans
- My KPIs- shows KPIs which I own
- KPIs shared with me – KPIs which I am a member of
- Team KPIs – KPIs where I am a member of a designated team working on the KPI.
From all of the above screen views, a KPI can be created by clicking the “create KPI” icon and the screen can be filtered by status and owner.
Not all of the description may fit on the screen. Hover over the KPI description and the entire narrative will appear. See below for an example.